Friday, March 14, 2008

11th March, What Did We Do???

Today we made another observational drawing of a plush toy, which would be for assessment. First, we did a 5-second sketch of the outline of the plush toy with a pencil. (Mine was a small panda.) Then, we stuck bits of coloured tissue paper onto the parts of the drawing, to distinguish the outline and the shape of the plush toy as well as have the element of colour. After that step, we blocked our drawing with different waterwashed colour paints, to bring out the tone and the artistic ways of the drawing a lot more. It didn't look anything impressive, especially the blocking part, but I hoped that it would look much better when I had finished the sketch with black ink. Some of the drawings that Mrs Vincent showed us were so good!!! I wish I could do as well as those people!!! XD
That was my short reflection for today!

No comments: