Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What's Happening So Far in My Texture Task?!

For this Texture Task, many photos illustrating textures of different animals were found. There was a minimum of 6 animals, of which included the 3 chosen animals. This was to help with creating simulated texture or real texture on the mask later, showing our personality through colour, shape and lines. I found pictures of animals such as crocodile and chameleon, who had extraordinary skin.

Next, I had to explain verbally about the textures, explaining aspects such as the colours and shapes, and how they formed the animal skin. When the textures were all observed, it was time to plan the texture on maks. I drew the profile view, the back view and the front view of the mask. Mrs Vincent would give us more activities to help us with this process.

I am also finding some photos of how the animal's eyes and face is surrounded by the texture.

No comments: