Friday, May 2, 2008

Plan of My Mask...

WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT LAUGH OR BE TOO CRITICAL EVEN IF YOU THINK IT IS THE WORST DRAWING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN. IT'S NOT FUNNY TO LEAVE MEAN COMMENTS EITHER. I DID TRY YOU KNOW, AND EVERYONE KNOWS I AM NOT GOOD IN DRAWING!!! SO PLEASE BE KIND...

This is my plan of the mask I am going to make this term. The parts of the mask are all drawn from the animal pictures I researched in Term 1. This is sort of like the rough plan; just to see what the mask would look like. The actual design of the mask will be posted later on. Each box is a part of the mask, but I didn't do the shape of the head. (In case you wondered, it's the rounded head of a penguin. =])

Here it is! (READ THE WARNING AT THE TOP.)




2 comments:

Tif Tof ^^ said...

Hahahahahaha..... You made me laugh (not being mean) cos it's is sooooo Hanna's little style. It's going to look good on the mask. And also, OMGosh.. You are going to get an A+!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do your art blog so regularly. I look at it once a week. :P
:(
-Tif Tof ^^

Angie said...

Hey Hanna!! ^^

Your blog is going well!!! ^^ Well you should come to my blog sometime cause I finally updated it!! ^^ AND, Well you should be proud about your planning of your mask it is really good and I am sure that it will turn out wonderful!! ^^
BB
Angie

I forgot to add that the fact I will try and send those pic to u as soon as possible as I am still tryin to figure it out (well I really just can't be borthered....) :)